Detalhes do Texto
- Compartilhado em:
- 6 de Outubro
- Posição no Ranking:
- Nota Média do Texto:
- Número de Avaliações:
- Cristiano de Aguiar
- O texto 'The conscience’s manifest' é de propriedade de Cristiano de Aguiar e não pode ser reproduzido sem aviso
prévio do autor.
The conscience’s manifest
- I wish I could live in a society, in a world, that hadn´t seen the many kinds of “barbarisms” that we´ve been lived through many and many years during the course of the humanity. I wish I hadn’t seen many people dying during hard fights for something that belong to the human beings by right. I wish I hadn´t seen people killing each other just to consider someone better or worse. I wish not to live in the same world that prejudice people live.
- Sometimes, I get myself wondering if things were a little different in our world. And if no one died because of the color of their skin, or their financial conditions? Would it sound so strange or incredible to you? It shouldn’t be this way. It’d sound as normal, as our life goal as a community. Sometimes, I get myself asking to the walls of my room what is so bother for many people, that they can´t tolerate black, or poor people. It would be because these “so hated people”, would not carry on their hearts the same anger that has imposed such pain to themselves, shows that they have a purest soul than the “good ones” that are prejudiced? It make me ask: who is poorest? Those ones who don´t have a dime on their pocket, or those ones who close their eyes to poor people? Sometimes I get myself wondering: I wish I could live in a world that the simplest civic rights were more than mere sheets of paper with beautiful texts.
- Among many unanswered questions, I try to remember a simple conception, but in a complex context nowadays: what is real freedom? This conception has been changed during the years. Before, freedom was just associated with not to belong to anyone. Go to anywhere. But, nowadays, can you answer how many aspects the word freedom have? I’ll be honest with you: I’m not able to answer this simple question quickly. There are many things to be considered to reach a consensus about this. But, the most important aspect about this is the simplest one these days: the true freedom means live peacefully in society although any different “aspect” in your life. No matter who you are, how much money you have in your banking account, where you live or came from, if you suffer any deficiency, or who you chose to love. The only important thing, in a real free society, is the fact that you can be who you are. With no disguise.
- Speech is beautiful to listen, and just on the paper. But, the real freedom, the real civil rights happens on the practice, being done day by day, by everyone of us.
© 2017 Templo de Atena. Todos os Direitos Reservados